Here are the new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass in January
Some solid titles are being added to the service.
Xbox Game Pass is a great way for gamers to get a chance at new (and old) games without having to commit to buying them. Granted, you’ll still need to sign up for Game Pass, which typically costs $120 a year, but considering the number of games you get, it is still a great deal.
This month, Microsoft has added a couple new games to the service, bringing the total of games available to over 160 titles available for Xbox One on the service, plus additional Xbox 360 and Xbox Arcade games.
New games coming to Xbox Game Pass in January
Now, gamers will be able to enjoy even more titles through their subscription service. After adding Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm last month, this month sees the first episode of Life is Strange 2 coming to the platform on January 3. More episodes of the season, episodes two through 5, will also come to the platform, but at present, those dates haven’t been discussed.
Also being added in January is the martial-arts, action-RPG title Absolver. While reviews for the title haven’t been the greatest, having the option to play it without paying gives users the chance to try it and see if it’s for them. Absolver comes to the service on January 7.
Other games being added to Game Pass
In addition to the games mentioned above coming to the Xbox Game Pass in January, other titles will be made available throughout the month.
- Ark: Survival Evolved – January 3
- Farming Simulator 17 – January 3
- Aftercharge – January 10
- Just Cause 3 – January 10
Personally, the most exciting additions this month are definitely Life is Strange 2 and Just Cause 3. Both games are excellent and having them included definitely makes the Game Pass service even more desirable.
- Can you speed up an Xbox One’s loading time with a new hard drive?
- Blizzard wants to use your Battle.net account to keep tabs on you while on Twitch
- Soulja Boy’s ‘consoles’ have been pulled from digital shelves less than a month after release
- Two things you should immediately buy if you own a Nintendo Switch
- Almost 5,000 Elite: Dangerous players are about to embark on the ultimate 20-week journey