The PowerPic photo frame lets you frame your loved one (your phone)
At $80, it might be a bit steep for most people, however.
CES 2019 has been full of innovative, cool, interesting products, but sometimes simplicity is king. Such is the case with the PowerPic.
The PowerPic is a photo frame. There is no screen, it’s a photo frame. You put a 5×7″ photo in said frame. Then you cover the picture of your loved ones with something truly important, your smartphone.
Charging your phone through the PowerPic
See, the thing about this photo frame from PowerPic is that it has a QI charger hidden within the frame. This QI charger can deliver 10 watts of fast charging power to any device that can fit into the frame. The frame itself is made of New Zealand Pine and is available in white and black.
At $79.99, the price is a bit steep, but if you want something that is low profile and can fit in with the aesthetic of your home, it might be worth it to you. Also, right now, it looks like it is on sale from Amazon.
- Ezviz announces more smart home security devices at CES 2019
- IBM releases the world’s first commercial Quantum Computer
- A new app could help those who struggle with tinnitus
- Google Assistant finally makes its way to Google Maps on Android and iOS
- Samsung’s 75″ MicroLED TV uses panels that allow you to quickly change the size