T-Mobile is teaming up with Taco Bell to put a taco stand on some corners
Wouldn’t be the first time a major carrier tried to shovel something unpalatable down our throats…
In the unlikeliest of crossovers, T-Mobile and Taco Bell are teaming up to run some pop-up taco stands under the “T-MoBell” moniker. If the name isn’t enough of a mouthful, maybe the free tacos will fit the bill.
Yes, I did say free tacos. T-Mobile’s signature stores in Chicago, LA and New York City will be hosting Taco Bell for free tacos for a few days. They’ll also be giving out T-MoBell Freeze drinks and branded swag.
Get your chow on at T-Mobile’s pop-up taco stands
If you’re close to one of the three signature stores, it’s probably worth popping in, even if it’s just to grab a taco and get the heck outta Dodge.
- The pop-up stores will be between July 23 and 25
- T-Mobile promises some “special guests” at each location
- Starting July 23, T-Mobile’s Twitter account will be holding giveaways for things like a $500 Taco Bell gift card, Powerbeats Pro headphones and Megaboom 3 speakers
Not since the breakup of Ma Bell has a phone provider had a Bell in its stores. It’ll be interesting to see how the tortilla chips land, in what’s clearly a ploy to bring customers into the store to upsell some phones.
- Tesla is raising the price of the Full Self-Driving version of Autopilot – again
- For some reason, Dish is charging $80 for its AirTV streaming stick
- Waze will now show you the price of toll roads on your journey
- Scientists are now teaching robots to fight back because humanity is on borrowed time anyways