This amplifier aims to bridge all of your entertainment devices together
A small, stylish amplifier with all the connectivity you could want.
We’re at a crossroads right now for content consumption. The industry is moving towards a digital-only model, but we’ve still got analog HiFi equipment that we’ve collected over the years. I mean, speakers and headphones become trusted friends, right? We need a way to bridge the older tech with the new way, and that way is the SoundHub.
It’s a stylish, small amplifier with all the connectivity you could want. Nifty
The SoundHub is the amplifier we need in this age of everything going digital
The SoundHub lets you rejuvenate your old speakers, adding the ability to stream music, set up multi-room speakers, and more. That’s pretty sweet, from an amplifier that’s not much bigger than some desktop headphone amps.
Connect all your entertainment devices and services, like:
- CD Players
- Turn Tables
- Passive speakers and subwoofer
- R&M Bosk networked speakers
- TVs via ARC
- Set-top boxes
- Streaming services
- Physical connectors: HDMI, Optic, Aux, USB-DAC, USB-A, LAN
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, Airplay, DLNA
There are only a few days left on the campaign to get a SoundHub for $189 or $300 for the bundle with the matched passive speakers, so head on over to Kickstarter to find out more.
Just know, crowdfunding is a weird place sometimes, and you might get delays on your backed items, or in some edge cases – not get them at all.
- Mixhalo lets concertgoers listen to music as it was intended to sound
- Spotify rolls out yet another feature to promote podcasts
- The Pirate Bay is testing a service that lets you stream in HD right from your browser
- Tech Hangover: Google continues to be a horrible company to its employees
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.