URGONight is here to retrain your brain for better sleep
How much would you pay for better sleep?
You’re not getting enough. I’m not getting enough. He’s not getting enough, and she’s not getting enough either. What am I talking about? Sleep, of course, with some 70 million Americans suffering from chronic insomnia.
See, it’s all about neurofeedback loops. Put on their helmet, play some games on an app, and the system teaches you how to control the brain waves that impact sleep the most. Whoa.
URGONight might just give you the best night of sleep of your life
Sure, you can track your sleep patterns with any number of wearables, but can those retrain your brain? The URGONight system is different, using a neurofeedback loop between a headset monitoring your brainwaves with an EEG and some guided games to play. Wait, you can fix your brain’s shitty sleep patterns through gaming? Sign me up!
- Use it for 20 minutes a day, three times a week, to retrain your brain waves for better sleep
- The games inside the app are things like drawing relaxing patterns, with a virtual coach guiding you through so you can improve your score
- 10 to 15 sessions are needed before you’ll notice any progress, with 40 sessions needed for sustainable change (at least, according to URGONight)
- The Headband and App works with both Android and iOS
The URGONight system will be available in June, with a price tag of around $500. Then again, what price can you put on a well-rested night of sleep? For many, that’d be priceless.
- Razer just released some sweet gaming gear for home and away
- Here’s everything Acer announced at CES 2020
- VIZIO hits CES with new TVs – including its first OLED model
- Here’s everything MSI announced at CES 2020