Here’s how to view and cancel your Apple subscriptions
Now you can stop paying for all of those free trials you forgot to cancel.
Want to cancel Apple subscriptions quickly and easily? This guide will walk you through the steps.
Most of the iOS services and apps ask you to purchase subscriptions, like Apple Music. It is effortless to do it from iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. On the other hand, canceling these subscriptions can be accomplished easily, as well. It is always good to cancel the free trial subscription before you get charged.
The good thing is you can find out all the subscriptions linked to your Apple ID and cancel the one you don’t want to renew. You can do that right from your iOS devices.
View and cancel your Apple subscriptions
1. On your iPhone or iPad open the Settings.
Note: The screenshot in this tutorial are from iPad.
2. Tap on “iTunes & App Store.”
3. At the top, you will notice an entry with the name Apple ID accompanied by the email id (For Example – Apple ID: email@example.com). Tap on the email ID; it is also your Apple ID.
4. A new pop-over will come up, in that you need to tap on “View Apple ID.”
5. Now you will be asked to authenticate via Touch ID or Enter Password of your Apple ID.
6. Here in this screen, you need to scroll down and tap on Subscriptions.
7. In the next screen, you will find out the list of all the subscriptions linked with your Apple ID. Tap on the one you want you to cancel.
To cancel the subscription of a particular app or service, you need to tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
At last ‘Confirm Cancellation‘ dialog box will appear showing you information about the subscription, you need to tap on Confirm.
This will cancel the Your Apple Subscriptions for a particular application.
Canceling Apple subscriptions on PC or Mac
1. Launch the iTunes application on your PC or Mac.
2. Login with same Apple ID with whom your subscriptions are linked. For that Click on “Account” -> “Sign In“. If already logged in then skip this step.
Enter your Apple ID credentials.
3. Click on “Account” and then “View My Account.”
4. On this screen, you need to scroll down to “Settings” section. Here in this section navigate to the subscription and click on the “Manage” button next to it.
5. On the next screen, you will get a list of all the subscriptions linked with your Apple ID. Tap on the one you want to cancel.
6. To cancel the subscription, you need to click on “Cancel Subscription” button and then click on the “Confirm” button.
Isn’t viewing and canceling Apple subscriptions ridiculously easy?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments.