You can now apply for a job at McDonald’s through Alexa and Google Assistant for some reason
Google, I’ll take a McJob with fries, thanks.
It’s just a shame you can’t do your interview via Alexa as well, that would truly be next level.
You can now apply for jobs at McDonald’s through your voice assistant
Saying “Alexa, help me get a job at McDonald’s,” or similar with Google Assistant, will start the application process. From there, you’ll have to answer a few basic questions out loud, and then a link to continue the application will get texted to your phone.
No having to search websites for the application link, no phone calls, and better yet – all of it can be done from the comfort of your couch.
- McDonald’s calls the process, “Apply Thru”
- It’s the latest of tech efforts from McD’s, including partnerships with Uber Eats and DoorDash, experimental drone delivery, and its self-order kiosks
McDonald’s is also testing out cooking robots and voice-activated drive-thrus, to finally automate the entire process. Imagine that, fast food without the risk of an errant hair in your burger. Bring on the robochefs!
- Purism starts shipping its ultra-private Librem 5 smartphone
- Gmail finally adds dark mode to Android and iOS – Here’s how to turn it on
- It will cost users up to $600 to repair the screen on the Galaxy Fold
- This NBA stadium is getting an Amazon Go-like store that lets fans order drinks and food in seconds