Here’s how to cancel your Amazon Prime membership
If you’re ready to get rid of Amazon Prime, here’s how to do it.
Amazon Prime is an online video on demand service owned, developed and managed by Amazon.com. It offers you various benefits, mainly for those in the United States. The benefits include access to Prime Music and Prime Video, Exclusive deals. Apart from that, you also get free shipping accompanied by much more.
But Amazon Prime is not the right for everyone. The monthly subscription for Amazon Prime costs you $12.99, while the annual subscriptions cost $119. If you’re not taking advantage of what it is offering to you, then you might want to cancel your Amazon Prime membership.
In the upcoming post, we’ll give you step by step instructions on how to cancel your subscription easily.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime membership
Canceling Amazon Prime subscription is super easy, but you must know where to look. Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Amazon.com and log in using your credentials.
- Here, locate “Hello, Your Name” in the top right and hover the cursor over it.
- In the menu, you need to click on the “Your Prime Membership.“
- Look for the link which reads “End Membership and Benefits.” You will find it in the bottom left pane.
- Amazon will give you three options. Select “Continue to Cancel.”
At last, decide whether you want to cancel the subscription now (to get a refund for services not used by you) or cancel it after the current monthly billing cycle.
If you cancel the Amazon Prime subscription immediately, then the company will process the refund which you will get in 3-5 business days. Whatever decision you make, you will receive an on-screen notification accompanied by an email to confirm the cancellation.
Apart from that, you can repurchase an Amazon Prime subscription at any time.
Did you find this guide helpful? Any tricks or tips about Prime memberships that you know? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more helpful how-to guides, make sure to check out:
- How to get better weather forecasts on Amazon Echo
- How to set a Spotify playlist as your alarm on Android
- Here’s how to block YouTube ads on Android