Take Oregon Trail on the trail with this $10 portable
For $10, why not?
Ok, look, let me just get this out of the way. I’ve never played Oregon Trail. I’ve seen the memes, that’s enough, right?
Now that my dirty secret is out of the way, let’s get to the article. If you loved Oregon Trail as a child or missed it completely, now is your chance to get a nifty handheld that is dedicated to playing the game where *looks up the wiki* “The player assumes the role of a wagon leader guiding a party of settlers from Independence, Missouri, to Oregon’s Willamette Valley via a covered wagon in 1848.
Yeah, I totally knew that.
Normally, this bad boi would run you $29.99, which seems a bit steep to me (but what do I know), but right now, you can get the little handheld for a much sweeter price – $10. It features the full game, so you can die from dysentery to your heart’s (and gut) content.
According to reviews, people are liking the Oregon Trail Handheld Game, saying it is true to the original and easy to play. I’m currently trying to convince Kev to buy it for me. Will update accordingly.
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
- Fortnite will start staggering updates if it will affect upcoming tournaments
- A new Power Rangers fighting game is here to challenge Mortal Kombat 11 in April
- The Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay trailer is here and it’s bloody awesome
- Elder Scrolls Online is introducing dragons and changing how racial skills work
- Are the NES games included with Nintendo Switch Online worth the price of the subscription?