Samsung’s folding phone will be called Galaxy Fold
Not to be confused with the Ford Galaxy, of course.
Samsung’s elusive folding phone, which previously had the code name of Galaxy F, officially gets a name: The Galaxy Fold.
This news was revealed by OG smartphone leaker, Evan Blass, in a tweet published early Tuesday morning. Mind you, Blass, also known on Twitter as @evleaks, has been dropping dimes left and right on pretty much everything Samsung has planned for the Galaxy S10 and the newly minted Galaxy Ford.
Thankfully, we don’t have to rely on leaks much longer seeing that Samsung is holding its official unveil event tomorrow in San Fransisco at 11 AM PT. The company will be unveiling the new Galaxy S10, a whole new wearable lineup, Galaxy Buds, and who knows, maybe something that wasn’t carelessly leaked online.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 19, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S10: What it is, what it ain’t, and what it could be
- Mimicking Apple, Samsung is working on three versions of the Galaxy S10
- The Galaxy S10 is coming, here’s what we know about Samsung’s next flagship phone
- Apple patents reveal folding device that may or may not exist someday
- Samsung is opening its own version of the Apple Store in three locations across the country