T-Mobile customers: You can now get a free year of Apple TV+ – here’s how
Love to consume free content.
If you are a T-Mobile customer on its Magenta or Magenta Max plan (or on a Sprint Unlimited Plus or Premium plan), you can now snag yourself a free year of
The new promotion was announced this week and will give you access to all of the content currently available on TV+. With Apple pumping the brakes on its free trials for the streaming service, this is now one of the best ways to experience the content without coughing up a bunch of money.
If you already have Apple TV+, then no worries, as you’ll get a year free slapped onto your current subscription and it will pause your payments until the year is over.
READ MORE: How to share an Apple TV+ subscription with your friends or family
For current T-Mobile customers, don’t worry, as this is not a promotion for new accounts, so rest assured that you can also snag this deal.
How to get a free year of
Apple TV+ through T-Mobile
Want a year of
- Magenta, Magenta MAX and small T-Mobile for Business customers can login to the T-Mobile app or my.t-mobile.com and redeem the offer in your rate plan details to start streaming immediately.
- Sprint Unlimited Plus and Premium customers can visit www.promotions.t-mobile.com, login, and then enter the promo code 2021APPLETVP1 to redeem. (This route also works for Magenta customers)
So, there you go! If you have one of the T-Mobile or Sprint plans listed above, you can snag this promotion now.
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- T-Mobile offers customers free identity theft protection after hack because it’s the least they could do
- T-Mobile reveals hackers stole social security numbers and more from over 47 million people
- Apple users: Your Netflix sessions are about to get way more immersive thanks to spatial audio
- Netflix might be the next company to get into game streaming