Apple’s making noise-canceling AirPods and they’re coming in 2020
Wait… Apple is listening to what its customers want?
The 2020 model should come with one feature that Apple fans have been clamoring for, noise cancellation.
Noise-canceling AirPods are coming in 2020
So among the usual leaks of Apple’s upcoming hardware, was a section with information about upcoming accessories. That includes things like a cheaper HomePod, with fewer speakers inside, and revamps of the Apple Watch with new casings.
Their sources also added a few snippets of AirPod knowledge, as the bulk of the tips were to the iPhone/iPad/Mac ranges.
New features of the next-gen AirPods will include:
- Water-resistance (although to what IP level is unknown still)
- Noise cancellation (hopefully active and not just passive with some silicone ear tips)
- A higher price than the current $159 MSRP
Noise cancelation would go perfectly with the new waterproofing for gym use. Then all Apple needs to fix is how easily they drop out of most people’s ears…
- Anyone living in the U.S with an iPhone can now sign up for the new Apple Card
- Here’s everything coming to Netflix in September 2019
- PSA: Don’t use your voice assistant to ask for customer service numbers, you might get a scammer
- So maybe that ugly box really is the PlayStation 5 dev kit