How to download your favorite Netflix movies or shows for ultimate watchability
A great option to get rid of buffering.
You can watch your favorite TV shows or movies directly on your mobile device, thanks to Netflix’s download option. If you are on your desktop, then you can download to avoid buffering. Another example is if you are going on a road trip, you can download a new TV series to binge watch. It is a beneficial tool I found, as my internet likes to drop every once in a blue moon (Thanks, Comcast!).
Keep in mind that not all content is available for download, so be sure to follow the steps below to download what is available at the time.
- Launch the Netflix app and sign into your account if you aren’t already logged on.
- Click on the “Find something to download” pop up. If you do get the pop-up, skip to step 4.
- If you don’t, no need to worry! Click on the menu icon on the top left, and find the option below that says Available for Download.
- This list will show you all the content available for download. Click on the content you want to download, and it will immediately start.
- Downloads will continue even when you are offline, and will stay in the background so it will not interrupt your current session. You can check on all your downloads by clicking the menu option in the top left, and a My Downloads option will pop up. Click that to see the download progress and size of each file.
Looking to download on mobile? No worries! The steps are exactly as described above. You can watch video content on the go, mobile devices, and desktop with more ways than ever before. What is your favorite way to catch up on your favorite content?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.