Apple is set to announce its long-rumored video streaming service on March 25th
Apple and chill? (ugh, I hate myself)
What does the company plan on unveiling? No one knows for sure, but everyone’s guess is that there will be an announcement regarding the new video streaming service – something similar to Netflix. The invite itself has a tagline of “It’s show time.” So we can only assume this is somehow related to its long-rumored video service, I guess.
Will we see the announcement of a new iPad? Will we hear more about the company’s rumored news subscription service? Or how about AirPods 2? Honestly, who knows. What we do know is that the Apple event kicks off at 10 AM PST on March 25th.
Be sure to circle back to KnowTechie for all the latest on all the announcements Apple has in store that day. We gotchu.
- If you add funds to your Apple ID account right now, you’ll get a little extra from Apple
- Apple’s Augmented Reality headset could arrive as early as 2020
- Apple will no longer deny repairs if you have a third-party iPhone battery
- Welp, doesn’t look like Apple Music is coming Google Home after all
- Apple seems to finally be looking into sleep tracking on the Apple Watch