How to get a free $200 credit by reserving a new Samsung Galaxy
Reserving is risk-free, and no purchase is necessary. Seriously, this is the easiest way to score $200.
Samsung really wants you to reserve its next Galaxy smartphone. How bad? Well, enough to give you up to $200 in Samsung credit, that’s how much.
If you didn’t know, Samsung is hosting a Galaxy Unpacked event on August 10, and the central theme revolves around the launch of the company’s upcoming Galaxy smartphones, watches, and more.
To drum up the hype, Samsung launched a special reserve promotion that scores you up to $200 in credit by throwing your name on a simple reserve form. Reserving is risk and commitment-free, and no purchase is necessary.
Here’s how to reserve the new Samsung Galaxy Devices and earn up to $200 in Samsung credit
So, you have a handful of options here. For starters, if you reserve a Galaxy smartphone, watch, and buds – you’ll get $200 in Samsung credit. On the other hand, if you reserve only a pair of Buds – you get $30 in credits.
Here is a full breakdown of all the reserve offers Samsung has up for grabs:
- Get a $200 Samsung Credit when you reserve the whole Galaxy line (Smartphone, Watch, and Buds)
- Get a $100 Samsung Credit when you reserve the next Galaxy Smartphone
- Get a $150 credit towards a Galaxy phone and Watch bundle
- Get a $130 credit towards a Galaxy phone and Buds bundle
- Get an $80 credit towards a Galaxy Watch and Buds bundle
- Get a $50 Samsung Credit when you reserve the next Galaxy Watch
- Get a $30 Samsung Credit when you reserve the next Galaxy Buds
Pick your poison of choice, and when you return to pre-order, you’ll get the option to renew any of the offers above.
Reserving is risk-free, and no purchase is necessary
Seriously, this is the easiest way to score $200.
To reserve your new Galaxy device, Samsung only needs your first and last name, email, and phone number. And the phone number field is optional, so it’s really just your name and email.
From here, jot your information in the form on the Galaxy Reserve page, click ‘Reserve now,’ and boom, you’re done. Seriously, look how easy this is:
That’s it. Not so hard, right?
All in all, filling out this reservation form shouldn’t take more than a minute. Of course, the hard part is deciding what you plan on reserving, but if you change your mind later down the line, Samsung will let you change it.
What to expect from Samsung Unpacked on August 10, 2022
There’s still time to reserve the next Samsung Galaxy devices
Again, if you’re someone who plans on buying any of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy devices sight unseen, this is an excellent opportunity to save up to $200.
- Samsung’s upcoming foldables Unpacked teaser video leaks online
- Samsung is releasing a purple Galaxy S22 – here’s how to get it
- The Samsung Odyssey Ark — 2022’s most anticipated monitor — could launch soon
- Samsung will give you $200 if you reserve its new foldables
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.