A new report says Apple is launching its new AirPods Pro by late October
So. Many. Rumors.
Well, the hits keep coming, with the latest rumor making the rounds coming from China Economic Daily. They’re reporting that “AirPods Pro” could be arriving late October. That’s not too far off from now.
According to the report, the new AirPods Pro will cost as much as $260, feature noise-cancellation and new metal design. Previous rumors say that the new earbuds will include water-resistance as well.
From all the rumors and previous reports, here’s what we sort of know about Apple’s upcoming AirPods Pro:
- AirPods will support noise cancellation
- Better control customization
- Possible fitness tracking features
- Longer battery life
- New design
As with any rumor, take it with a grain of salt. Seeing Apple release new hardware at a random time of the month is unheard of, but maybe that’s the point. We’ve reached out to Apple for comment and will update the post if we hear anything back.
Until then, fingers crossed. We could possibly see the release of Apple’s new AirPods this month. I mean, they’re definitely coming at some point – let’s just hope this rumor turns out to be true.
- Apple’s upcoming iPhone SE 2 is rumored to cost $399 and set to launch early 2020
- How to cancel Apple Arcade now that your free trial is expiring
- Apple Arcade adds 5 new games to the service – check them out here
- You can now buy an Xbox One controller on… Apple’s online store?